Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Yasemin YILMAZ <ya...@arise.com.tr> on 2009/01/19 09:58:21 UTC

Is genereting and parsing XML files using only one API (SAX or DOM) possible?

Hi all,

I want to use Xerces-C++ library for firstly generate a simple xml file
and then an another time parse that .xml file. I've read that DOM API is
both processor- and memory- intensive. But I supoose that a new
constructed  XML file does not generated using SAX API, doesn't it ?
Which API/APIs shall I use for genereting and parsing XML files? Is
genereting and parsing XML files using only one API (SAX or DOM) possible?

Best regards,

THANKS