Posted to user@carbondata.apache.org by JIE LI <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/15 08:42:46 UTC

load-data-local of carbondata can't load local file

Hi!

   I am testing the data load with  carbondata-1.3.0 , when I client to the
carbon-thriftserver to execute load-sql:
   jdbc:hive2://node1:10016> LOAD DATA LOCAL INPATH '/var/tmp/data.csv'
INTO TABLE test2 OPTIONS('DELIMITER'=',','FILEHEADER'='id,name').
   but It still load data from the HDFS,Why It can't load data from the
local file with the keyword "LOCAL" in the load SQL?

regards!
Jie Lee

Re: load-data-local of carbondata can't load local file

Posted by jielee361 <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi
    I haven't solve the issue yet.
    It can load data successfully when i use a HDFS file path , but when i
use a local path to
load data, i always got an error :
     Error:
org.apache.carbondata.processing.exception.DataLoadingException: The input
file does not exist: /tmp/data.csv (state=,code=0)

Regards!
Jie Lee

Posted by chenliang613 <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi