Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/30 20:00:20 UTC

locus? (was Re: cvs commit: apache-site/websrc viewcvs.cgi)

--- gstein@locus.apache.org wrote:
>> gstein      00/11/30 03:31:21
>>
>>   Modified:    websrc   viewcvs.cgi
>>   Log:
>>   *) add load average check
>>   *) shift bulk to lib/viewcvs.py (so it can be

>Is the following error related to this commit, or is
>it a legitimate error message?

>"The server is too busy to complete your request at
>this time.
>Please try again later."

To answer my own question, it's not a viewcvs problem,
but rather seems to just be a transient load problem
on Locus.  It's been working off and on for a few
minutes at a time.  So false alarm... it must just be
bad karma.  (But somebody might want to take a peek
and see what's going on on Locus anyway.  =-)

--Cliff

http://shopping.yahoo.com/