Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by pavel <pa...@icecentric.com> on 2003/01/25 21:02:35 UTC

Charts

Hello,
Please, does anybody know good open-source (commercial)  for charts and
other graphics rendered in applets that can be easily integrated with
Turbine and Velocity?

Thank you

pavel

Re: Charts

Posted by Otto Cordero <oc...@sipecom.com>.
Hi, there is also JChart. I have tryed it and I can say that it is very
good, it is in sourceforge.

Otto.

Posted by pavel <pa...@icecentric.com>.

Re: Charts

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 15:02, pavel wrote:
> Hello,
> Please, does anybody know good open-source (commercial)  for charts and
> other graphics rendered in applets that can be easily integrated with
> Turbine and Velocity?

There is jfreechart which is supposed to be pretty good. I believe it is
at sourceforge but don't quote me.

> Thank you
>
> pavel

jvz.