Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Yi Xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/29 07:27:54 UTC

Does the geronimo devtools have nightly build repository?

Is there a snapshot repository that the users or developers could get the
the devtools' nightly build?

 I just found the site:
http://ci.apache.org/builders/geronimo-devtools-eclipse-trunk/ provides some
of the devtools' build info, and at the publish step, It just uses the *mvn
deploy* to publish the builds info on site: scp://
people.apache.org/www/geronimo.apache.org/maven/devtools/eclipse-plugin .
However, I look up the site from ssh, It doesn't contain any feature and
plugins.

If we don't have the repository for the devtools' nightly build snapshot,
Should we set up one?

--
Best regards!

               John Xiao

Re: Does the geronimo devtools have nightly build repository?

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
As to the server to serve as snapshot repository, I think we may use
people.apache.org, which currently hosts

GEP staging update site:  /www/
people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/updates
GEP production update site: /www/
www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates

we may create a similar folder somewhere on people.apache.org, and then
upload the necessary files into the folder.

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org

Re: Does the geronimo devtools have nightly build repository?

Posted by Yi Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
I thought the steps are:

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.