Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Agareppe <ag...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 14:02:31 UTC

Re: Configuring Tomcat 6 to

I create an extension of the tomcat PersistenceManager.
It writes every session change into the database
Of course that the request performance is not the same.
But for the ppl that is looking for this could be useful,
Is not that much code

I haven't shared it in git, but if you  are still looking for
this I'll share

Re: Configuring Tomcat 6 to

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.