Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/01/07 22:53:16 UTC

Re: Open Standards for OFBiz

I think we can remove this page

Jacques

Re: Open Standards for OFBiz

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This OFBREQDES workspace is on my radar but I'd like to review it first.
If you want to remove the links to it from the Wiki etc then that's fine
but dont remove the workspace yet.

I did get some feedback from David about it and yes it has been
neglected but I'd like to see if there some details or ideas that can be
reused in the End User Documentation.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Open Standards for OFBiz