Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/11/03 20:49:06 UTC

[Committers] Reminder: License Headers

Hi guys,

just a reminder... Please make sure that all files (XML, Java,
scripts, etc) do require a proper license header.
There is a tool ([1]) that can be used during the build, so that we do
get a nice report, like [2],[3].

Greetings,
Matthias

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/rat/
[2] http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/rat-report.html
[3] http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/rat-report.html

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Committers] Reminder: License Headers

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

sent from my Android phone
On Nov 3, 2010 11:50 PM, "Mark Struberg" <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Maybe we override this somewhere in our parent-pom chain, but we should
get the default configs for the rat plugin activated via the apache-parent-7
already.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.