Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 20:24:10 UTC

State machine documentation question

I have been trying to write a MINA system using the state machine
library.  As I go through the documentation I think I found an error
that is confusing me.  So either I am just simply confused or there is
an error :)

Looking at the diagram, I think the transition from "Paused" to
"Playing" should be "play".  This would allow the @Transitions
annotation in TapeDeckHandler to make more sense, since this
annotation appears to support multiple @Transition annotations for one
state.

Thanks in advance for any clarification
Mark

--
--------------------------------
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one

Re: State machine documentation question

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
I'll take your word for it.  I have not used a tape deck in some time.

I will take a look at the code see what I think the appropriate change
is.  As for Rodrigo's comments, I completely agree with what you say.
I think that if you have a problem with something you should be able
to suggest a solution....

--
--------------------------------

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Hi Rodrigo,

I would certainly like to make it more friendly! If you could just tell
me what you mean with "friendlier". What is it that you don't like with
the current version and do you have any ideas on how to improve it? I'd
love to get some feedback on the API as well as on the inner workings.

Just saying that it sucks won't help very much though. ;-)

/Niklas

--
Niklas Therning
www.spamdrain.net

Re: State machine documentation question

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
=o)

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.

--