Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vvsh <vv...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/13 17:32:34 UTC

camel jetty form data not working

Hello.

I am using camel-rest with jetty.

uploadFromFileProcessor:

But this does not work.
Can you help?
Thaks

Re: camel jetty form data not working

Posted by vvsh <vv...@gmail.com>.
I am using form-data, trying from Postman client.

Re: camel jetty form data not working

Posted by vvsh <vv...@gmail.com>.
Maybe I have misunderstanding, but filter is disabled in consumer, but check
custom filter will be used happens before, in createEndPoint, and filter
will not be used nowhere.

Re: camel jetty form data not working

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
camel jetty is using org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.MultiPartFilter to handle the multi part message, you may need to extend MultiPartFilter for it.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
How did you submit the attachments?
camel-jetty supports multipart/form out of box.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com