Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by sreedhar venkatesh <sr...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/14 08:03:22 UTC

Need help with Jackrabbit Issue_Reg

Hi Team,

I am facing issue, on trying to cast JCR session into Jackrabbit session.
I have googled it over the internet but I haven't got any answer to this.

UserManager userManager =((JackrabbitSession)session).getUserManager()

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitSession

Is there a way we can accomplish that.

Your inputs on the same will be of a great help.

Regards,
Sreedhar
Mobile: +91 9003452162
Write: sreedhar.accet@gmail.com

        " He who angers you conquers you".

Re: Need help with Jackrabbit Issue_Reg

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2018-06-14 10:03, sreedhar venkatesh wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am facing issue, on trying to cast JCR session into Jackrabbit session.
> I have googled it over the internet but I haven't got any answer to this.
>
> UserManager userManager =((JackrabbitSession)session).getUserManager()
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl
> cannot becasttoorg.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitSession
>
> Is there a way we can accomplish that.
>
> Your inputs on the same will be of a great help.

I don't believe you can use Jackrabbit UserManager functionality over
jcr2spi remoting...

Best regards, Julian