Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel G <te...@ct5.com> on 2002/02/10 01:30:37 UTC

Clusters...

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience running a web cluster? I am
the opposite of a yahoo.com type cluster, I have a ton of sites with all
types of different traffic.

I was hoping someone may havew some advice, or suggestions as to which
is a better cluster - Mosix or Beowulf???

Thanks,
Dan

AW: Clusters...

Posted by Klaus Engelhardt <en...@bsk-info.de>.
hi,

have a look at vacm.sourceforge.net.

greetz
Posted by Bill Hatter <bh...@apohiolaw.com>.
You could also try Linux Virtual Server. It’s what VA uses as well.

www.linux-vs.org <http://www.linux-vs.org/>

I use it here to cluster/load-balance, and it works great.

Bill Hatter
Web/Network Administrator
Anderson Publishing Company
Cincinnati, OH