Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/20 17:54:47 UTC

Roller v6.1.2 rc1

Hi Dave,

/WEB-INF/lib/ contains now Jetty 9.4 which pulled due to the new
org.apache.solr:solr-solrj dependency.

I don't think the apache solr client is used anywhere, I removed the
dependency and build/junit/integration works with 9 MB less libs deployed.

Would it be better to remove it again until it is actually used?

best regards,

michael

Re: Roller v6.1.2 rc1

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.