Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Patrick Pham <pp...@netdrive.com> on 2000/08/01 18:04:24 UTC

Examples

Hi, I'm a newbie in SOAP. I installed IBM-SOAP in my JavaWebServer2.0. I set
all library file in class path correctly (xerces.jar, xml4j.jar .. in the
first). I could deploy examples nicely. However, when I run command in the
DOS screen, I got this message error

C:\JavaWebServer2.0\examples\ibmsoap>java demos.stockquote.GetQuote
http://localhost:8080/examples/ibmsoap/webapp/rpcrouter.jsp IBM
com/ibm/soap/rpc/RPCMessage

C:\JavaWebServer2.0\examples\ibmsoap>java demos.addressbook.GetAddress
http://localhost:8080/examples/ibmsoap/webapp/rpcrouter.jsp "John B. Good"
com/ibm/soap/SOAPException

I guessed that I had done something wrong with the classpath so that JVM
could not find the class files. Anyone has any idea about this. I will be
greatly appreciate. Please excuse me if the question is so simple for you.

Patrick.