Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com on 2020/06/02 08:41:38 UTC

Scheduler Jobs Failing

Hello Devs,

We have some tenants's jobs failing especially accrual jobs, on inspecting
the logs I came across this error:

23:00:00.065 [Scheduler9_Worker-6] ERROR org.quartz.core.ErrorLogger -
Unable to notify TriggerListener(s) while firing trigger (Trigger and Job
will NOT be fired!). trigger= DEFAULT.Execute Report Mailing JobsTrigger9
job= DEFAULT.Execute Report Mailing JobsJobDetail9

org.quartz.SchedulerException: TriggerListener 'Global trigger Listner'
threw exception: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is
java.sql.SQLException

Kindly advise what could have been the issue, the jobs used to run
previously without issues.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Re: [Mifos-developer] Scheduler Jobs Failing

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Something with your database, note Could not get JDBC Connection; nested
exception is java.sql.SQLException

Best of luck figuring it out.

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid