Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/06/01 19:39:31 UTC

Shindig June Release Discussion

Hi,

I promised that we'd evaluate our releases every month.  Well, the 1st is here so here's where we stand:

1.0.x

Only one issue is filed against 1.0.1: SHINDIG-1338 - Using Shindig in a standalone PHP server
I suggest that we ask that this be ported to 2.0.x since it is a new feature.  Thus no release of 1.0.x this month.

2.0.x

The branch is cut for 2.0.x.  We just need to decide on building a release.  If no one objects I will merge trunk to 2.0.x and build 2.0.0-RC1 this evening.

If you want something in 2.0.0-RC1 let me know.   I'll be on #shindig on freenode.net or you can just email me.

Just a reminder -- now is the time for API breaking changes.

Regards,
Paul

Re: Shindig June Release Discussion

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
Thanks - submitting shortly after mods re: your comments.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.