Posted to users@maven.apache.org by davy123 <da...@marand.si> on 2007/01/19 13:39:12 UTC

Maven2 maven-release-plugin release:prepare - changing current dir for scm operations

I am using svn.

My project structure on disk:
dir myproject
dir myproject/design
dir myproject/impl
file myproject/impl/pom.xml
dir myproject/impl/src

How is the above structure mapped in svn:
myproject/trunk/impl
The reason for such mapping is that svn contains some other things (design
dir) apart from standard project maven structure.

The problem is: when I use the maven-release-plugin, the maven working
directory is impl (because pom is in impl) and all svn operations use dot
for source when using 'svn copy' ('svn copy . .../myproject/tags/0.1'). This
does not work for me, because it puts in tag only content of the impl dir,
not content of the myproject dir.

Can I somehow persuade the plugin to use parent project for svn operations?