Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by 陈孟雨 <15...@163.com> on 2022/08/10 04:24:15 UTC

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/expression-language-guide.html#toDate have the problem of transform?

Dear Nifi developers:
      In my use of nifi, I find a little bug in the inspect of DateManipulation-toDate of expression-language. The detail is following:

      (1). The inruoduction of nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/ is

      (2). In my use of the nifi, I have an examlpe, as following:

        In this picture, ride part in the left is the original data(attribute of processor)
                               ride part in the right is the final data by toDate-Transform
                               ride part in the mid is the process of toDate-Transform

        As a result, by my transformation, I think having two problems:
               (1) The format of toDate-Transform' result is different to the format in nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/
               (2) The toDate() can't transform the millisecond, as show in the yellow part in the second picture.

       Above all are my requestions, I'm exticted to recevie your resend letter.
       Thanks veay much !