Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/12 17:32:20 UTC

[OGNL] Random first thoughts

Some minor items; probably known:

* We should move from src/java to src/main/java. [looks like OGNL-4]
* Needs a NOTICE.txt file
* What's the plan for the source headers? I'm guessing we don't have
CLAs from Drew and Luke so will have to juggle the old BSD licensing?
[OGNL-2]
* Pom description needs improving.
* Build opens up AWT for some reason - this will make it fail when
headless and is generally irritating. Probably a testcase.
* Pom may want to add BSD as a license. Unsure what people think it
means to have two licenses in the pom.
* mvn site fails. Looks like a java version issue, but I'm not sure
where. It appears to be in javadoc, yet mvn package does build the
javadoc.
* Tests send out errors yet pass. Ideally this would not happen.

And there ends my initial foray to take the kids to school :)

Hen

Re: [OGNL] Random first thoughts

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello

2011/5/12 Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>:
> Some minor items; probably known:
>
> * We should move from src/java to src/main/java. [looks like OGNL-4]
done
> * Needs a NOTICE.txt file
done
> * What's the plan for the source headers? I'm guessing we don't have
> CLAs from Drew and Luke so will have to juggle the old BSD licensing?
> [OGNL-2]
> * Pom description needs improving.
> * Build opens up AWT for some reason - this will make it fail when
> headless and is generally irritating. Probably a testcase.
> * Pom may want to add BSD as a license. Unsure what people think it
> means to have two licenses in the pom.
> * mvn site fails. Looks like a java version issue, but I'm not sure
> where. It appears to be in javadoc, yet mvn package does build the
> javadoc.
javadoc removed from default lifecycle.
Site fixed (tested with mvn 3.0.3) was just a simple override of
properties defined in commons parent.
btw don't have a look at the generated site which need some
improvements (at least for documentation :-) )

> * Tests send out errors yet pass. Ideally this would not happen.
>
> And there ends my initial foray to take the kids to school :)

good luck !! :-)

> Hen

/Olivier

Re: [OGNL] Random first thoughts

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Ack; sorry. Juggling a baby.

So how do we relicense Luke's contributions from BSD to AL 2.0?

Hen

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
So how do we relicense Drew's contributions from BSD to AL 2.0?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
What about Luke Blanshard?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.