Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Philip Laing <ph...@ascconsultants.com.au> on 2007/10/06 02:07:07 UTC

Customer Relationship Management - OFBiz Roadmap

Hi Fellas
I am interested to know approximately what timeframe we have on the Customer
Relationship Management Module is due to be implemented.  At this point in
time I am tossing up whether to implement TinyERP or OFBiz.  The only thing
stopping me from choosing OFBiz is that it doesn't have a CRM module as yet.
Also not knowing when this might be implemented does not help with my
evaluation matrix

Thanks in advance for your input on this

Cheers
Phil

RE: Customer Relationship Management - OFBiz Roadmap

Posted by Philip Laing <ph...@ascconsultants.com.au>.
Thanks BJ

Does it have the capabilities of implementing a small IT helpdesk, tracking
and catagorizing calls, warranties, SLA's, drilling down for reports for
time frame of resolving calls and so forth?

Thanks Phil

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
clarification