Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pr...@apache.org> on 2001/04/09 23:18:46 UTC

Finally back -- Content aggregation.

Guys,

Just to let you know, I'm finally back. Apologies for the delay, you
know how things are when you start a new job. As I've already mentioned,
I'm only going to be working on Cocoon in my spare time these days, so
bear with me. Anyway -- content aggregation: I'm going to finish
implementing this over the next couple of evenings, so hopefully it
should be ready to test real soon now.

As an aside, the product I'm using in my day job these days is ATG
Dynamo. It's a product we can learn a _lot_ from, but I'll talk about
that in more detail in a few days time. Fellow devs: What happened to
the Cocoon Project proposal?

TIA,

Paul