Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Farha <fa...@wipro.com> on 2011/08/16 10:02:30 UTC

Getting Exception in cache feature in Fuse

I am getting this exception when doing add operation on cache of FUSE 4.4

net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMICacheManagerPeerListenerFactory cannot be
cast t
o net.sf.ehcache.distribution.CacheManagerPeerListenerFactory

How to resolve it??

Re: Getting Exception in cache feature in Fuse

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You need provide more details about what you do here?
e.g. which feature you installed, what your bundle looks like and what
you exactly want to do.

Without detailed infos we can't provide any useful help.

Freeman
On 2011-8-16, at 下午4:02, Farha wrote:

> I am getting this exception when doing add operation on cache of
> FUSE 4.4

> net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMICacheManagerPeerListenerFactory
> cannot be
> cast t
> o net.sf.ehcache.distribution.CacheManagerPeerListenerFactory
>
> How to resolve it??

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: Getting Exception in cache feature in Fuse

Posted by Farha <fa...@wipro.com>.
Thanks Freeman-2,

The conflict is solved and I am able to move the file from activemq input
queue to cache and then
 retrieve
 the file from the cache to output queue.

But when I am trying to pass the file from xslt to the cache, I am not able
to retrieve it.

This is the code:

<route>
                <from
uri="xslt:file:D:\ESB\apache-servicemix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27\design.xsl"/>

                      <setHeader
headerName="CACHE_OPERATION"><constant>ADD</constant></setHeader>
                      <setHeader
headerName="CACHE_KEY"><constant>myKey</constant></setHeader>

                <to uri="cache://myCache"/>
        </route>

        <route>
                <from uri="cache://myCache"/>
                      <setHeader
headerName="CACHE_OPERATION"><constant>GET</constant></setHeader>
                      <setHeader
headerName="CACHE_KEY"><constant>myKey</constant></setHeader>
	          <to uri="activemq:queue:outputQueue"/>
	  </route>

Please help.

Re: Getting Exception in cache feature in Fuse

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

How you package your bundle?
The java.lang.ClassCastException:
net.sf.ehcache.distribution.RMICacheManagerPeerListenerFactory cannot be
cast t
o net.sf.ehcache.distribution.CacheManagerPeerListenerFactory

generally indicate that RMICacheManagerPeerListenerFactory and
CacheManagerPeerListenerFactory get loaded by different classloader,
my gut feeling is that your customer bundle embed some cache jar and
this conflict which the one in OSGi container.

Anyway, a runnable testcase is absolutely more helpful here.

Freeman