Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Demetris G. Galatopoullos" <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2010/03/07 19:38:00 UTC

SVN

Hi all,

last time I was developing with Axis was Axis 1.4 - yep
a while ago. Working to migrate to Axis2 1.5 and from what
I read the development of WS now has changed dramatically,
although the fundamental concepts of implementing the SOAP
spec is the same - true?
In any case, I don't see much source code in SVN repos anymore.
Did Axis give up SVN altogether?

Thanks

Re: SVN

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Demetris,

As a result of Axis migration, the source code now resides at [1]

[1] -  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/

Danushka

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Demetris G. Galatopoullos <
demetris@ece.neu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> last time I was developing with Axis was Axis 1.4 - yep
> a while ago. Working to migrate to Axis2 1.5 and from what
> I read the development of WS now has changed dramatically,
> although the fundamental concepts of implementing the SOAP
> spec is the same - true?
> In any case, I don't see much source code in SVN repos anymore.
> Did Axis give up SVN altogether?
>
> Thanks

Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.