Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com> on 2006/09/14 20:38:48 UTC

Wagon providers and webdav

Is there a more recent version of the Wagon Providers site documentation
than http://maven.apache.org/wagon/ ?

That site appears to be very under-maintained, with the project team members
curiously unavailable.
Michal Maczka appears to no longer have the email address listed in the site
docs.  This could just be documentation oversight.

I need to get the webdav wagon to implement NTLM authentication, and I have
a scheme for doing that but I don't know who to contact for more information
about how to implement it.

Mykel