Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/15 09:38:52 UTC

Talk about Calcite at University of Cergy-Pontoise (France) on 3 March 2020

Hello,

In case somebody is interested, I will give an introductory talk about
query optimization and Calcite for master students at the University of
Cergy-Pontoise in France, on 3 March 2020 [1].

The talk is open to everybody. I don't plan to enter into many details or
advanced usages of Calcite but it could be a good opportunity to meetup and
discuss for more advanced scenarios before/after the event if somebody else
is going to join.

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://depinfo.u-cergy.fr/actualites/73-journee-master-iisc

Re: Talk about Calcite at University of Cergy-Pontoise (France) on 3 March 2020

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Recording might be a bit complicated to have but normally I will put the
slides online after the talk.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Walaa Eldin Moustafa <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.