Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2022/09/19 09:38:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.4

Hi, The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Robert, Julian and Marcel

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.
Thanks for voting,
Konrad

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.4

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
> I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Sorry for the mistake, obviously the Jackrabbit dist directory (not the Sling one).