Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/21 03:20:40 UTC

Next release?

A lot of fairly critical fixes and changes have already taken place
since ManifoldCF 0.1 went out.  When do you think we should try to
release ManifoldCF 0.2?  Or, do you think a 0.1.1 release would be the
right approach?

Karl

Re: Next release?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've set the next release to be 0.2, with a tentative target date of
April 15.  Given the delays inherent in the incubator release process,
we probably need to wrap up this release by March 21st or so, to hit
that deadline.

If anyone has anything that's high priority they'd like to see for
0.2, please post!

Karl

Re: Next release?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've been pulling users in to extract contributions from them as best
I can.  This has generally been effective; success rate is about 3 out
of 4.  But it's a "pull" process, from people who don't usually
contribute to open source.

Re: Next release?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
0.2 makes sense.