Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Nenad Šiler <si...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/23 12:03:26 UTC

Simple JMS Batch componenst

Hello Camel team,

My team works on some integration products, and the Simple JMS Batch
component is the perfect solution for our problem, but we must use version
3.8.
Problem is that Simple JMS Batch doesn't exist after version 3.7.x.

We couldn't find an alternative to the functionality it provided. We found
the Jira ticket regarding this topic:

My question is: *would the Simple JMS Batch component be available in one
of the next releases, or would you provide some alternative? *

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
Nenad Siler. (software developer)

Re: Simple JMS Batch componenst

Posted by Nenad ��iler <si...@gmail.com>.
Will Camel 3.12 and onwards versions support Java 8?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi