Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de> on 2013/01/24 22:26:58 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 25, 9 am Pacific Time

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, January 25 at 9 am Pacific Time
to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
Germany Toll free: 08006648515
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

Agenda:
1. News on JDO-717 "copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717
2. News on spec update? Update cross reference markers. Spec Appendix A
needs work.
3. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 25, 9 am Pacific Time

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
Sorry, couldn't make.  No status change.

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me <ma...@matthewadams.me>
skype:matthewadams12

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 25, 9 am Pacific Time

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. News on JDO-717 "copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717

no news.

2. News on spec update? Update cross reference markers.

There were several changes made to cross references in the
specification from [ ]  to ( ). Thanks to Michelle and Michael.
Chapters 1-14 are now done. There are a few more changes in subsequent
chapters.

Spec Appendix A needs work.

The references are outdated. Sun.com doesn't work any more, and j2ee
is not any longer extant.

Spec Appendix C Items Deferred needs work.

Propose to remove all paragraphs like "This proposal is still pending
as of JDO 2.0." And add some items from the current deferred list.

Spec Appendix F Revision History needs work: changes since 3.0.

Missing appendix for xml schema for orm. AI Michelle find it and check
it in.

3. Other issues

Now that we have links on our web site to e.g. Facebook it would be
nice to have "badges" with the appropriate logos for Facebook,
Twitter, and Google+. Use profile badge on Facebook to get the link.
AI Matthew, aka Facebook JDO owner.

Action Items from weeks past:
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case. In process.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods. In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo. Done. Thanks to Michelle.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo