Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by mattison chao <ma...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/13 07:36:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Yubiao Feng as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Dear Community,

We are thrilled to announce that Yubiao Feng https://github.com/poorbarcode has been invited and has accepted the role of a member of the Apache Pulsar Project Management Committee (PMC).

Yubiao Feng has proven to be an invaluable asset to our community, consistently showcasing dedication and active engagement through substantial contributions. Beyond his noteworthy technical input, Yubiao plays a crucial role in meticulously reviewing pull requests, thereby ensuring the overall excellence of our project. We eagerly anticipate and appreciate his ongoing contributions. On behalf of the Pulsar PMC, we extend a heartfelt welcome and congratulations to Yubiao Feng.

Sincerely,
Mattison

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Yubiao Feng as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Yubiao.

- Penghui

Posted by houxiaoyu <ho...@apache.org>.
Congrats

Thanks,
Xiaoyu Hou

Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> 于2023年11月13日周一 20:00写道:

Posted by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Zixuan Liu <zi...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Yubiao

Posted by Dezhi Liu <de...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Yubiao.

Thanks,
Dezhi

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

BR,
Zike Yang

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Thank you all

Yubiao Feng

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!
Nicolò Boschi

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Yubiao.

Posted by Kai Wang <kw...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Thanks,
Kai

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Yubiao Feng as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Posted by 丛搏 <co...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Yubiao.

Thanks,
Bo