Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 10:28:20 UTC

Update of the Felix Release OBR repository

Hello,

I updated the Felix OBR repository. Here is the list of added bundles:

Webconsole 1.2.0 (requires the HTTP Service that is not available from the
OBR)

Felix Remote Shell

OBR 1.2.0

Shell 1.0.2

Shell TUI 1.0.2

SCR 1.0.6

Metatype 1.0.2

File Install 0.9.0

iPOJO 1.0.0 bundles.

Regards,

Clement

RE: Update of the Felix Release OBR repository

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
So, I just deleted this strange bundle that was not really a bundle. Its pom
file declares it as a normal jar which obviously doesn't export packages
despite it contains the OBR API.

The fixed file will be available at the next site synchronization.

Clement

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Clement Escoffier wrote:

> I updated the Felix OBR repository. Here is the list of added bundles:
>
> Webconsole 1.2.0 (requires the HTTP Service that is not available from the
> OBR)

Perhaps we can do a release of this soon after the work Rob has done on it.

Speaking of OBR, I was working on it yesterday and noticed that there
appears to be a faulty bundle in it. There are two versions of "OSGi OBR
Service API". One seems correct and one has this metadata that doesn't
appear correct:

-> obr info "OSGi OBR Service API";0.0.0
OSGi OBR Service API