Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/03/20 21:32:37 UTC

NOTICE files

Hi all,

all our NOTICE files contained some boilerplate text at the top, which
I'm sure at one point in time was recommended or even required - this
no longer seems to be the case

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice

and I've even seen people vote -1 in other projects for releases who's
NOTICE followed the old template.

Unless I missed some I've fixed the trunk notice files of all antlibs
and Ant core, please also update the files in Ivy and IvyDE (no reason
to re-roll any releases, though, IMHO).

Stefan

Re: NOTICE files

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-03-23, Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> wrote:

> Le 20 mars 09 à 21:32, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

>> Unless I missed some I've fixed the trunk notice files of all antlibs
>> and Ant core, please also update the files in Ivy and IvyDE (no reason
>> to re-roll any releases, though, IMHO).

> done for every NOTICE file I have found in the trunk branches of both
> Ivy and IvyDE

Thanks

Stefan

Re: NOTICE files

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 20 mars 09 à 21:32, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> all our NOTICE files contained some boilerplate text at the top, which
> I'm sure at one point in time was recommended or even required - this
> no longer seems to be the case
>
> http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice
>
> and I've even seen people vote -1 in other projects for releases who's
> NOTICE followed the old template.
>
> Unless I missed some I've fixed the trunk notice files of all antlibs
> and Ant core, please also update the files in Ivy and IvyDE (no reason
> to re-roll any releases, though, IMHO).

done for every NOTICE file I have found in the trunk branches of both
Ivy and IvyDE

Nicolas