Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kaushik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/11 18:44:02 UTC

Solr Deleting Docs after Indexing

I am using Solr 5.3 and have a custom Solr J application to write to Solr.
When I index using this application, I expect to see 4 documents indexed.
But for some strange reason, 3 documents get deleted and there is always
only 1 document in the index. I say that because the final tally on the
Solr Admin console is
Num Docs: 1
Max Doc: 4
Deleted Docs: 3

How and where in Solr/logs can I find why the documents are being deleted?

Thanks,
Kaushik

Re: Solr Deleting Docs after Indexing

Posted by Kaushik <ka...@gmail.com>.
It was indeed the duplicate Id's. Somehow I thought I had it unique all the
way.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.