Posted to user@click.apache.org by Karol Borkowski <kb...@homplex.pl> on 2011/03/28 12:17:57 UTC

Handling dynamic urls in Click

Hi,
Is it possible to handle dynamic URLs in Click? I would like to handle
urls like below by one Page class :
[number]_[string]_[string]_[string](...).htm
for example :
12312_attr1_attr2_attr3_attr4.htm
99123_attr1_attr2.htm

As I inspected XmlServiceConfig.class I don't think thats currently
possible, but maybe I'm wrong ? Is is possible to enter regular
expressions for page path attributes in click config file (after comma
for example, so first name in list wille be default, returned by
getContext().getPagePath() method) ?

Apart from this problem, thank you very much for great work with Click.
We've been using it for about 9 months now and we love it!
Greetings,
Karol Borkowski

Re: Handling dynamic urls in Click

Posted by Karol Borkowski <kb...@homplex.pl>.
Exactly that's what I needed, thanks a lot.

Regards
Karol

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karol,