Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by marcos <ma...@vfh.hs-bremerhaven.de> on 2000/04/13 14:54:11 UTC

About SSI & Jakarta-Tomcat

	My question is: Someone know the way to implement with Tomcat, what we
could make with Apache + Jserv + Jssi. ?

	My goal is to use specific tag like <SERVLET> </SERVLET>, and the
funtionalities of the jhtml files.

Thanks for all your sugestions.

Tomcat and character encodings

Posted by "Alexey V. Meledin" <av...@webclub.ru>.
Hi,
 tomcat-users!

 Does tomcat understands character encodings?
 When I set:
 response.setContentType("text/html; charset=windows-1251");
 then connecting to 8080 port I've found that my Koi8 was converted to
 windows-1251.

 When I set
 response.setContentType("text/html; charset=koi8-r");

Alexey V. Meledin <av...@webclub.ru>
New: http://www.crossroad.ru; http://www.garoway.com