Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Lance Robertson <la...@jda.com> on 2004/01/13 21:47:00 UTC

Entire XML in memory?

WIth XMLBeans is the entire XML from a file put into memory or do you have
the ability to read a "section" at a time?

The reason I ask is some of our downloads can get quite large (~400MB) which
can't be held entirely in memory. So we are looking for
something that can read a large "element" at a time and parse through the
xml that way.

I'm still working on the company: problem in the tag too so hopefully we can
eliminate that but the question above is more important than
fixing the tags right now.

Thanks,

Lance