Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2015/10/21 21:19:42 UTC

OAK-3503 Upgrade Maven Bundle Plugin to 3.0.0

hi,

can someone please take care of OAK-3503 for 1.3.9? The Require-Capability
header (OAK-3083) prevents a successful deployment on Karaf and this is a
really trivial fix.

Thanks,
O.

Re: OAK-3503 Upgrade Maven Bundle Plugin to 3.0.0

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting, I will look into it.