Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/02/15 16:20:54 UTC

ApacheCon CFK - Call For Keynotes

It's that time again.

If you have a suggestion for a keynote for ApacheCon, speak up. And
while we'd like to have Neil Armstrong and Bill Gates, please limit
yourself to suggestions that 1) we have a chance of securing and 2)
preferably, folks that you have actual contact information for.

Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon CFK - Call For Keynotes

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Sure. No prob. Under sep email, send me the email addresses
for yourself and Angela that you want me to use :)

Thx!

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Just a wish, since I personally don't have any way to reach him, but maybe
someone here has...
What about trying to get Solomon Hykes talking about LXC?
Docker is quite deep in the stack of many ASF projects...

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: ApacheCon CFK - Call For Keynotes