Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/23 21:41:31 UTC

juddi diagrams

Hi guys,

I'm working on some diagrams, I will upload them to our wiki and into
our docs, but before I do, any feedback would be great.

--Kurt

Re: juddi diagrams

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thx,

I updated the colors a bit, and I think the client deserves its own
diagram, so see the third slide. Haven't do a legend yet.

--K

Re: juddi diagrams

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Looks good!