Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/10/23 23:02:53 UTC

Next cTAKES release 3.2.1 - Creating a Release Candidate

There are a lot of good fixes and new enhancements in currently trunk.
- Includes new Temporal Relations models (ex: Event relationships are
available now- previously- only Event/Time entities discovery models were
included.)
-Plus a ton of bug fixes tracked in Jira

I can volunteer to be RM again to push out this release...

Let me know if there are any objections, otherwise, I was planning to
create a branch and release candidate some time next week.  Please update
Jira/check in pending code if you want it to be included in the 3.2.1-rc...

--Pei