Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashish Sureka <as...@iiitd.ac.in> on 2014/07/13 07:24:33 UTC

How to search SVN Log Messages for Apache Tomcat VCS Repository

The link to the web view of the Apache Tomcat SVN is:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/

A Revision consists of four attributes: Revision ID, Timestamp, Author
userid and a free-form text log message

My question is How can I search (online, web-search) SVN Log Messages for
Apache Tomcat VCS Repository.

Thanks in advance,

Ashish

--
Ashish Sureka : [Homepage http://www.iiitd.edu.in/~ashish/ ] , [Blog :
http://ashish-sureka-delhi.blogspot.in/ ]

Re: How to search SVN Log Messages for Apache Tomcat VCS Repository

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
> The link to the web view of the Apache Tomcat SVN is:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/
>

> A Revision consists of four attributes: Revision ID, Timestamp, Author
> userid and a free-form text log message
>

> My question is How can I search (online, web-search) SVN Log Messages for
> Apache Tomcat VCS Repository.

Who are you, and why do you want to do that?

For every commit there is a commit e-mail sent to the developers'
mailing list. Thus the easy way is to search the mailing list
archives.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko