Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 16:17:00 UTC

Re: org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.Log4JLogChute initialization failed

There should be a stack trace that went with that message.  What did
it say?  Also, do you have log4j on your classpath?  If so, what
version?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
That's just the wrapping exception; it doesn't tell much of anything.
I need the cause exception that was caught and wrapped by that
VelocityException.