Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by k savvy <ks...@hotmail.com> on 2001/02/26 08:01:57 UTC

Help! Servlets and JSP

Hi, Guys - Can anyone tell me what's the best way to pass values from
servlets to JSP?  I have a serlvets that connect to the database and
retrieve the values using JDBC.  Now I need to pass the values to a JSP page
to display on the browser.  What's the best way to implement it?  Do I need
to store the resultset into a Bean for JSP?  What about the looping inside
the resultset?  Any input is greatly appreciated.