Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/12/29 06:57:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Create a DockerHub repo for APISIX Dashboard

Hi folks,

The Apache APISIX Dashboard[1] is more stable than before, I suggest we
could use DockerHub to store ready to use images for users. After M2.3 is
released (next weekend), users could pull images from DockerHub instead of
building manually, which's good for all of us.

Like Apache APISIX's DockerHub[2] repo, I propose the new repo is
`apache/apisix-dashboard`.

Do you agree with this?

[1] https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/apisix

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Create a DockerHub repo for APISIX Dashboard

Posted by dabue <da...@163.com>.
+1

dabue

From: Ming Wen
Date: 2020-12-29 15:03
To: dev
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Create a DockerHub repo for APISIX Dashboard
cool, +1

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>于2020年12月29日 周二下午2:58写道:

> Hi folks,
>
> The Apache APISIX Dashboard[1] is more stable than before, I suggest we
> could use DockerHub to store ready to use images for users. After M2.3 is
> released (next weekend), users could pull images from DockerHub instead of
> building manually, which's good for all of us.
>
> Like Apache APISIX's DockerHub[2] repo, I propose the new repo is
> `apache/apisix-dashboard`.
>
> Do you agree with this?
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard
> [2] https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/apisix
>
> Best Regards!
> @ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>

Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] Create a DockerHub repo for APISIX Dashboard

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
cool, +1

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
got it

Thanks,

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年12月29日周二 下午4:21写道:

Posted by JunXu Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Li Ling(Lien)" <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Peter Zhu <st...@gmail.com>.
+1, that will be more convenient.

刘曦冉 <be...@126.com> 于2020年12月29日周二 下午8:07写道:

Posted by 刘曦冉 <be...@126.com>.

Posted by Zhang Chao <zc...@gmail.com>.
That’s good, +1!

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yuelin Zheng <zy...@163.com>.
+1,  It will be more convenient.

Posted by Joey Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 for me. That would be very great. Thanks.