Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Daemi, Anusch" <An...@entory.com> on 2002/04/03 17:05:07 UTC

Websphere 4 & Tiles

Hi

I'm trying to get Tiles working under Websphere 4 with no luck yet.
Tiles version is that for Struts 1.0.2.

I get the following error message (in using definitions):
Error 500: Can't get definitions factory from context.

I've tried the application under tomcat 4.0.3 and it works fine.
Have i missed something in the websphere configuration or does tiles don't
work with websphere?!?!

Thnx 4 your help
Anusch Daemi

RE: Websphere 4 & Tiles

Posted by Steve Hupert <sm...@chartwellit.com>.
I do not know what is causing your error, but I can tell you we have an
application running using Websphere 4.0 with struts 1.0.2 and tiles.

I'm trying to get Tiles working under Websphere 4 with no luck yet.
Tiles version is that for Struts 1.0.2.

I get the following error message (in using definitions):
Error 500: Can't get definitions factory from context.

I've tried the application under tomcat 4.0.3 and it works fine.
Have i missed something in the websphere configuration or does tiles don't
work with websphere?!?!

Thnx 4 your help
Anusch Daemi

For additional commands, e-mail: