Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/04/27 17:09:14 UTC

New OFBiz Look Submitted

If you subscribe to the dev mailing list, you can skip this message.

I submitted a patch to Jira that gives the OFBiz back office apps a new look.
You can see it here - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-918. If you
like it, please vote for it, either in the Jira issue or on the mailing list.

The new look will work with SVN Rev 516473 and later.

-Adrian

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacques,

Before the new look gets committed, we will need the patches in this issue
committed first - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-947.

Then I'll update the style sheet in the new look.

-Adrian

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
David,

De : "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
David,

De : "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi all,

It's time to take a decision now :o)

This contribution has at least 8 votes so I'm guess I'm not the only one
who wants to see it this at least in trunk.
I say at least in trunk because this patch does not involve any code
changes but CSS. So why not commit it in the release ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: New OFBiz Look Submitted

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.