Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Griffin,Sean" <SG...@CERNER.COM> on 2008/09/26 20:20:38 UTC

FOP 0.95 and Maven2

Developers,
Are there any plans to push the new FOP 0.95 release to the central Maven repo?

Sean Griffin | Clinical Reporting Architect | Cerner Corporation | 816.201.1599 | sgriffin@cerner.com | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Re: FOP 0.95 and Maven2

Posted by Max Berger <ma...@berger.name>.
Dear Sean,

I was misinformed - the javadoc and source jars are actually built, so
at this time the only problem we have is that they are not voted releases.

I'd therefore suggest that we try to include the maven bundle in the
release and voting process for future releases.

Max

Re: FOP 0.95 and Maven2

Posted by Max Berger <ma...@berger.name>.
Dear Sean,