Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/05 04:22:32 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-3 : Archie Cobbs' Contribution of JCVM

This contribution was accepted by the Apache Harmony community with
unanimous support, and all documentation is complete.  This
contribution and it's contribution information has been placed in the
contrib archive (where it shall remain untouched) :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/
contrib_archive/2005/jira/harmony-3

I've taken the liberty of placing in

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk/
sandbox/contribs/jchevm

so it's available in general, and work can begin.  We can rename,
move, whatever.

So... again....

"GO!"

:)