Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2000/05/26 08:52:09 UTC

RE: using multiple hashes with hidden in HTML::Embperl

> Gerald, my [$ hidden $] wont work... I dont know how
> to give multiple hashes as arguments to this
> HTML::Embperl function.
>
> My source code is at:
> http://stage.angryman.com/siteview/external/index.epl.source

[* %hidden = ('iid' => $rec->{iid}, '!Table' => 'external_poll'); *]
 [$ hidden fdat hidden $]

if you what both the hashs as hidden fields, you must do something like:

[* %hidden = (%fdat, 'iid' => $rec->{iid}, '!Table' => 'external_poll'); *]
 [$ hidden %hidden $]

Embperl requires the name of a hash here (with or without the leading %).
The second hash gives elements that should _not_ included as hidden fields.

Gerald

P.S. Please send your Embperl questions via the Embperl mailing list

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151