Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Guy Pardon <gu...@atomikos.com> on 2007/07/04 09:24:38 UTC

WSDL2Java generates 2 client/server files?

Hi,

After running wsdl2java I get these generated (wsdl-specific) client
and server classes:

CoordinatorPortTypeClient.java and also
CoordinatorPortTypeClient_Client.java

Same for the server:
CoordinatorPortTypeServer.java and also
CoordinatorPortTypeServer_Server.java

The content is identical for each pair. It seems like this is
generated twice.

Could this be due to some double import in the WSDL or so?

Thanks
Guy

Re: WSDL2Java generates 2 client/server files?

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Yes. You can .

Jim

>>> xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
>>> xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"
>>> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
>>> xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>>> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>>> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

Posted by Guy Pardon <gu...@atomikos.com>.
No problem:-)

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Hi Guy,

Posted by Guy Pardon <gu...@atomikos.com>.

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Hi Guy,

Can you paste your wsdl ? Is there any elements in wsdl  which name is
"CoordinatorPortTypeClient" ?

Cheers

Jim

Posted by Guy Pardon <gu...@atomikos.com>.
Thanks, but I checked that already. It only runs once.

Guy
BTW i didn't find a flag to overwrite?

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Guy